‘I’ is an unwritten question,

Asked and got no answer

‘I’ is a long-distance traveler,

No way to find it.


‘I’ is a dense forest jasminum sambac,

My smell can't spread so far.

'I' is the voice of a jerk,

It doesn't matter in the day.


‘I’ is the edge of a water fall

Can't goes mix with sea,

'I' is a small raindrop,

Can't undergo in to the soil.


'I' is a flower of a palash tree,

I can't give smell,

I am the drop of small fog

I can't quench any thirst.


'I' is an ancient civilization,

The script is not recognized

'I' is the voice of a cock,

I can't write even if I sing.


'I' is a fallen tree,

Don't expect shadows

‘I’ am the hero of a short story,

I can't win the game.


‘I’ is a misunderstanding page of the past,

Reading is not understood,

'I' is a number of wrong formulas,

It doesn't matter jow much you try it.


'I' is an ignorant mind,

Can't understand even if you want to understand.